Hi, I’m Lissa! It’s my pleasure to be the curator for the Southwest Seattle Historical Society and manager of the Log House Museum. Our service area includes the Duwamish River to the Puget Sound, and from Duwamish Head to 128 Street South. We caretake the local history of West Seattle, South Park, White Center, and everywhere in between!
I’m excited to help you answer your questions about:
- history anywhere on the Duwamish Peninsula
- researching our collections
- donating artifacts
- tips on taking care of your prized family heirlooms
- researching your home or property
- hosting an exhibit
- helping share local history through programs, events, and education
- how YOU can help make sure our vital shared history is preserved!